How to configure GPS tracker ?
GPS Tracking devices supported by GPS Tracking software must be configured before starting. Please follow guidelines below:
1. Buy SIM card with internet plan.
2. Remove SIM card’s PIN code. Click here to see how to do it on: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
3. Insert SIM card in to the GPS Tracker.
4. Configure your GPS Tracker to send data to GPSWOX.COM servers. Configuration examples can be found here. Also, please set timezone to 0.
5. Your GPS Tracker is ready to send data !
All these steps make sure that your GPS Tracking devices supported by GPS tracking software will track objects. All GPS tracking system for a good price online you can find in GPSWOX.COM website.