JM09 Q50 Children Watch
- IP : 18.104.22.168 (Europe)
- IP : 22.214.171.124 (USA)
- IP : 126.96.36.199 (Asia)
- Port: 6093
- Protocol: watch
Please send sms commands one by one:
If standard imei is not working, please use device id, for example:
359610531915849 needs to be added as 1053191584
Warning: time must be set in the watch first, then above sms commands needs to be sent.
This manual is relevant for Q50, Q60, Q80, Q90, GW100, GW100S, GW200, GW200S, GW300, GW500S, GW600S, GW700, GW800, GW900, GW900S, GW1000, EW100, K911, Titan Watch Q50 GPS-trackers.
In addition to standard services and applications offered by manufacturers, you can use SMS commands for setting or checking reliability of the watch. The commands are run by sending an SMS on the phone number of the SIM card, inserted in the watch. Let’s look at the principle of forming a command for watch using the following example: pw,123456,ts#
- The first step is always pw line, which indicates that the next step will be the watch password, after comma.
- Second step: 123456 is the password of the watch, which is nearly always set by manufacturer. If you did not modify password settings, you will probably have this password. Another well-known password set by some manufacturers by default is 523681. If the first password has not worked out, you can try the second.
- The third step of the command is the command itself, which the watch will run. ts — request for the current watch settings
The SMS command should exclude spaces at the beginning / end / in the middle of the line — it must begin with pw, end with hash and all the characters must be small.
The above command is the first step needed for diagnostics and testing of your watch settings. Send it via SMS on the number of the watch and wait for a text message reply with the current settings. In reply, you will get the text message as follows:
Let’s look at each point:
- ver –the current firmware version of the watch
- ID – unique watch identifier used to integrate the watch with any service
- imei – imei devices, which are used instead of ID to integrate the watch
- ip_url and port parameters are some of the most used settings. This is server and port address, where the watch is currently transmitting data, including information on location. When you integrate the watch with any service, it sets the data of the server, and other services do not longer receive it. That’s why the watch can run only with one application. The information on these settings can be found below.
- center and slave – phone numbers listed as «administrator» numbers. Only these numbers can call the watch and modify some settings. That is why your telephone number should be listed there.
- sos1, sos2, sos3 – phone numbers, where the watch will call and send text messages when the necessary settings are enabled and SOS button is pressed.
- bat level – the current battery level
- language – Language number set on the watch, possible options are: (English — 0, Chinese — 1, Portuguese — 3, Spanish — 4, German — 5, Turkish — 7, Vietnamese — 8, Russian — 9, French — 10)
- zone –time zone of the watch. For example, «GMT-6: 00» will be designed as «-6.00», «GMT + 5: 30» will be designed as «5.5». You will need this information if you want to change it.
- GPS – this parameter indicates the current availability of GPS satellites (their number appears in parentheses). Positioning is possible only if the watch finds at least three satellites, 9 maximum. The more satellites the watch finds, the more exact the location will be.
- GPRS – the availability of the Internet. If you see here «NO» – the Internet is not available on the watch. It is one of the most common problems when working with them. We are going to look how it is possible to set the Internet on the watch in one of the paragraphs below.
First of all, check that the watch is on and running. It’s funny, but the most of users are caught unawares at this obvious step.
Secondly, make sure that you send the command on the correct number of the SIM card inserted in this watch. The easiest way to check is to call the watch and make sure that they ring. However, this requires your number to be set as the center or slave number. If the watch does not ring, you will need to get a SIM card inserted into the phone and call from it to find the correct telephone number.
If the telephone number is correct, is it possible that the SIM card is just out of funds to get a SMS or send an SMS reply. Again, to check this, we recommend to insert the SIM card into the phone and to check the balance and availability of the Internet.
If the above steps do not help to get a response from ts command, it is possible that you use the PASSWORD other than 123456. Try PASSWORD 523681. If it still does not work, you should probably contact the service center.
To work with the server «Find my kids», the following parameters must be set: ip_url: 188.8.131.52, port: 6093. They are set automatically when you integrate the watch via application. If you have other parameters, it most likely means that you tested another service and this service changed the settings or our settings have not been set during the watch integration. You can send the following SMS command to set them: pw,123456,ip,184.108.40.206,6093#
SeTracker does not send SMS commands automatically when being used. To return to SeTracker, you need to set its address manually using the following command: pw,123456,220.127.116.11,6093#
If you have made sure that the Internet is available when a SIM-card is in the phone, and the watch still does not run, you may need to set the correct APN from operator. Usually, it is provided by the operator automatically, but not for all SIM-cards and operators. To set the APN, send the command pw,123456,apn,NAME_APN, LOGIN_APN,PASSWORD_APN#, for example for Beeline: pw,123456,apn,internet.beeline.ru, beeline,beeline#. You can easily find APN parameters for your operator using Google and looking for «APN settings for operator …».
Most of the watch settings are much easier to choose from the interface of the application «Find my children». We do not recommend using SMS commands without special need to avoid mistakes when adding settings manually, but we mention the list of commands for reference purposes.
Turning off the watch: pw,PASSWORD,poweroff#
* Life hack — turning off the watch using buttons: [5 times #SOS] + [#1] + [#2]
Searching for watch indoors: pw,PASSWORD,find#
Time setting on the watch
There are two possibilities:
1) Using accurate online time-servers. (NTP server): pw,PASSWORD,timecali#
2) Via SMS from your phone.
Format : pw,PASS,time,hour.minute. second,date,year.month.date#
Example — setting of time 08:46:40 and date 09.11.2001 : pw,PASS,time,8.46.40,date,2001.09.11#
Setting the main and additional administrator number
Using this number, you can send SMS commands without specifying a password and restore new PASSWORD in case of loss of the old one.
Main administrator number. SMS format: pw,PASSWORD,center,NUMBER#
Additional administrator number. SMS format: pw,PASSWORD,slave,NUMBER#
Delete all settings: pw,PASSWORD,center,# or pw,PASSWORD,slave,#
Using administrator number («center» number):
If you forget that you send SMS command from the administrator number and specify before the command pw,A_COMMAND, you may set a new PASSWORD = A_COMMAND
From a random number:
If accidentally you or your phone insert a space after the comma/before NEW_PASSWORD, you can set up the password, which includes the «space» character. Enter NEW_PASSWORD attentively!
Sending SMS on all defined SOS numbers by pressing SOS button with watch coordinates
Activate — pw,PASSWORD,sossms,1#
Deactivate — pw,PASSWORD,sossms,0#
Setting SOS numbers
Individually: pw,PASSWORD,sos1,telephone number#, or pw,PASSWORD,sos2,telephone number# or pw,PASSWORD,sos3,telephone number#
All 3 numbers: pw,PASSWORD,sos,num_1,num_2,num_3#
To delete SOS telephone numbers:
individually: pw,PASSWORD,sos1# or pw,PASSWORD,sos2# or pw,PASSWORD,sos3#
All 3 numbers: pw,PASSWORD,sos#
Sending a voice message from the watch to client program by long press «power» button
Activate — pw,PASSWORD,tkonoff,1#
Deactivate — pw,PASSWORD,tkonoff,0#
Display of the directory by briefly pressing button #2.
If directory is hidden, outgoing calls are possible only on the numbers programmed for buttons SOS, #1 and #2.
Scrolling contacts up/down by briefly pressing 1/2 respectively. Call selected contacts by long press #2
Activate — pw,PASSWORD,phbonoff,1#
Deactivate — pw,PASSWORD,phbonoff,0#
Watch can store up to 10 contacts. The control method is specific and performed using two lists with 5 numbers each — phb and phb2.
Each list is set up using a separate command. Numbers are defined by the list and in the order, specified in the command.
Naming of call recipients and message typing is performed in the encoding UTF-16
list №1 — pw,PASSWORD,phb,number_1,name_1, number_2,name_2,…#
list №2 — pw,PASSWORD,phb2,number_1,name_1, number_2,name_2,…#
On-line converter of text messages in UTF-16 format: http://macchiato.com/unicode/convert.html
list №1 — pw,PASSWORD,phb#
list №2 — pw,PASSWORD,phb2#
Delete some contacts from list №1:
list №1 — pw,PASSWORD,phb,number_1,name_1, number_2,name_2,,,,,number_5,name_5#
Setting «White list» —the list of fixed dialing numbers for incoming calls
Maximum 10 «white» numbers.
Numbers are stored in two lists — whitelist1 and whitelist2.
list №1 — pw,PASSWORD,whitelist1,num_1,num_2, … ,num_5#
list №2 — pw,PASSWORD,whitelist2,num_1,num_2, … ,num_5#
Delete white list №1: pw,PASSWORD,whitelist1#
Delete part of the white list №1: pw,PASSWORD,whitelist1,number_1, number_2,,,number_5#
Setting of hearts: pw,PASSWORD,flower,QUANTITY#
Automatic answering incoming calls
Activate — pw,PASSWORD,gsmant,1#
Deactivate — pw,PASSWORD,gsmant,0#
Setting the thickness of watch digital symbols
Forced outgoing call from watch on a specified number
SMS format: pw,PASSWORD,call,TELEPHONE_NUMBER#
Forced SMS from watch on a specified number
SMS format: pw,PASSWORD,sms,TEL_NUMBER,TEXT#
* Any font, including Cyrillic letters, is possible.
Example: pw,PASSWORD,call,+79520000000,123ABC everybody good#
Setting intervals of data transfer to server
The interval is set in seconds. If disabled = 0. Minimum =10.
SMS format: pw,PASSWORD,upload,INTERVAL#
SMS example: pw,PASSWORD,upload,300#
Forced wake-up for GPS module
The command forcibly «wakes up» GPS module for a time period sufficient to find the current position in the open air.
The 3 minutes period of communication with the server (upload) is reduced to 20 seconds.
SMS example: pw,PASSWORD,cr#