- IP : 22.214.171.124 (Europe)
- IP : 126.96.36.199 (USA)
- IP : 188.8.131.52 (Asia)
- Port: 6117
- Protocol: raveon
The Raveon model M7 GX transponder is a rugged high-speed UHF (450-480MHz) GPS transponder with a built-in 12-channel GPS receiver. It has up to 5 watts of RF power output, and operates as both a GPS transponder for tracking, and a radio modem for sending and receiving data.
The M7 GX automatically reports its status and position are user-configurable intervals and events. With an ultra-fast PLL and protocol, hundreds of M7 GX transponders in the same location can all report, with no interference or loss of data.
A GPS tracking system built with M7 GX transceivers, can track up to 20 radios with one-second updates, 200 with 10-second update, or 2000 with a 100-second update rate.. The M7 is the fastest most efficient UHF AVL radio available.
- Transmissions include ID, position, speed, heading, voltage, temperature, input/output status, UTC time, and proximity.
- Ultra-fast 3mS TX-RX switching and 4-level GFSK modem allows truly “Real Time” tracking and status.
- Outputs and accepts NMEA 0183 GLL, TLL, WPT, GSV, and PRAVE messages.
- High-speed over the air data rates. 19200bps in 25kHz channel, 9600bps in 12.5kHz
- Built-in TDMA channel access allowing truly real-time tracking (200 transmission in 10 seconds)
- Very low current draw. As low as 25mA average
- 16 bit addressing for up to 65,525 different unique IDs per channel.
- Programmable proximity alert ( 1-9999 meters) and programmable position report rate (1-9999 seconds).