Invisible GPS Tracker (Android)
How to begin using Invisible Mobile GPS tracker?
- Create GPSWOX.COM account and sign in.
- Download Invisible GPS Tracker application from here >>
- Open application on your Android device and sign in with the same credentials(this is required only once, unless you change your password).
- Add your device to your GPSWOX.COM account by clicking "Add device". Enter your device "Name" and "Device identifier" visible in the app (not imei number):
- Make sure GPS and Internet connection is activated on your smartphone
- Enable location services
- On your device go to Settings > Apps and find app "Device Settings". Set permissions for "Location" and "Phone".
- Click "Start" in Mobile GPS Tracker application
- Please wait for the device to get a satellite fix
- To be sure that application will wake up on your device go to Settings > Apps and find app "Device Settings". Set permissions for "Location" and "Phone".
- After some time (few minutes) you will see location of your Android device
- To increase battery life, set the tracking interval to at least 180 seconds.
- After closing app, it will be invisible to the phone’s owner. NOTE: app notifications will still be visible (see bellow how to hide).
- After first start, the app removes itself from the launcher. To open it again dial 8722227
- Application requires "Phone" permission found under "Device Settings" app in App list.
There is requirement for Android applications so that running location tracking services must be shown to users. So hidden app will indicate to phone user that it is working.
Q: What will happen if I change server in the app from Europe to USA, Asia or any other ?
A: Then you need to login to the same server and add your device there(servers in the app and sign in screen must match):
Q: How to connect this app to my cloud gps server or server gps software ?
A: First of all you, make sure you are signed in via mobile app(you need to sign in with any gpswox.com account). Then click "Server"->Custom and enter your custom server's IP address. Then add "Device identifier" in your private gps server. Click start and you will see your smartphone on your own gps server.